Are you considering installing a tankless electric water heater near Plantation, FL? If so, you’re making a great decision! These heaters are incredibly efficient and can save you a lot of money on your utility bills. Plus, they’re a great choice for the environment. Here at our Plumber On Wheels, we specialize in tankless electric water heater installation, and we would be happy to help you get set up with one of these heaters. Give us a call today to learn more!
Reasons why you might want to install a tankless electric water heater
1. You’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water again. Tankless electric water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water, so you’ll never have to take a cold shower again.
2. They’re more energy-efficient than traditional tank water heaters. Tankless electric water heaters only heat water when you need it, so you’ll save money on your energy bills.
3. They’re smaller and more compact than traditional tank water heaters, so they’ll take up less space in your home.
4. They’re easy to install and require little maintenance.
5. They come with a variety of features that allow you to customize your hot water experience.
6. They have a long lifespan and are built to last.
7. They come with a warranty, so you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product.
How to install a tankless electric water heater
If you’re considering purchasing a tankless electric water heater, here’s what you’ll need to do to install it:
Tankless Electric Water Heater Install
1. Choose the right location for your tankless electric water heater. It should be close to an electrical outlet and near the plumbing fixtures that will be using hot water.
2. Turn off the power to the circuit breaker that will be supplying power to the tankless electric water heater.
3. Install the mounting bracket for the tankless electric water heater according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Hang the tankless electric water heater on the mounting bracket and secure it in place with the provided hardware.
5. Connect the cold water supply line to the inlet on the tankless electric water heater.
6. Connect the hot water outlet from the tankless electric water heater to the plumbing fixtures that will be using hot water.
7. Turn on the power to the circuit breaker supplying power to the tankless electric water heater.
The benefits of having a tankless electric water heater installed in your home
Perhaps the most significant benefit is the money you will save on your energy bill each month. A tankless water heater only heats water when you need it, so you are not paying to keep a tank of hot water heated all day and night. You will also save space in your home since there is no bulky water heater taking up valuable space. Another great benefit is that you never have to worry about running out of hot water since the unit heats water on demand.
There are a few things to consider before purchasing a tankless water heater, such as the size of the unit and the type of fuel it uses. Electric tankless water heaters are available in a variety of sizes, so it is important to choose one that will meet your hot water needs. If you have a large family or entertain often, you may need a larger unit. Fuel type is another consideration. Tankless water heaters can be powered by electricity, natural gas, propane, or oil. Each fuel has its own set of pros and cons, so be sure to do your research before making a decision.
If you are looking for an efficient and cost-effective way to heat water in your home, a tankless electric water heater is a great option. With all of the benefits they offer, it is easy to see why they are becoming increasingly popular.
Types of tankless electric water heaters
1) Storage water heaters: These are the most common type of electric water heater. They typically have a tank that holds between 20 and 80 gallons of water. The water is heated by one or two heating elements that are located at the bottom of the tank.
2) Tankless water heaters: These types of water heaters do not have a storage tank. Instead, they heat water on demand by passing it through a heating element. Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient than storage water heaters because they only heat water when it is needed.
3) Solar water heaters: These types of water heaters use solar panels to collect energy from the sun. The solar energy is then used to heat water in a storage tank. Solar water heaters are the most efficient type of electric water heater, but they can be expensive to install.
4) Heat pump water heaters: These types of water heaters use a heat pump to transfer heat from the air into the water. Heat pump water heaters are more efficient than electric water heaters, but they can be expensive to install.
5) Gas water heaters: These types of water heaters use natural gas or propane to heat water. Gas water heaters are less expensive to operate than electric water heaters, but they require a venting system to be installed.
6) Oil-fired water heaters: These types of water heaters use oil to heat water. Oil-fired water heaters are less expensive to operate than electric water heaters, but they require a venting system to be installed.Contact With The Business
What is your zipcode
Get It In Less Than 30 Minutes!
|Position Name||Category||Location||Publish Date||Type of Job||Total Seen||View|
|Now Hiring Freelancers Plumbers In Dania Beach||Plumbers||#||2021-12-22 23:08:15||Commission Only||676||View Details|
|How to become a plumber?||Plumbers||#||2021-12-22 23:16:46||Commission Only||590||View Details|
|Need a Plumber Now||Plumbers||#||2022-04-05 18:23:29||Commission Only||404||View Details|
|Monday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Tuesday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Wednesday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Thursday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Friday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Saturday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Sunday:||24hrs - 24hrs|
|Licence Number #:||Not Available|
|Licence Number #:||Not Available|
Water Leak Detection
Repair Water Heater
Install Plumbing Fixtures